* Made by rotational-molding (roto-molded) technology that ensures impact resistance and long-term durability.
* Made of low density polyethylene which is suitable for food and harmless for human health.
* Food grade LLDPE material which is eco-friendly, recyclable, non-toxic, UV resistant, resistant to both heat, cold and corrosion.
* Designed for standard GASTRONORM containers. It includes 12 shelving areas for GN containers with a shelving range of 30 mm.
* One-piece seamless construction which makes it leak-proof.
* Injected with 38 – 40 kg/m3 density CFC-free polyurethane between the internal and external walls making a double wall. Thick polyurethane insulation layer (2.3”) for a longer heat-retention effect.
* Monobloc construction with no seams for increased durability
* Polyethylene door that swings open to 270° to the left side reducing the risk of cross contamination
* All screws are made by AISI 304 stainless steel
* Door is equipped with hinges and latches made of unbreakable PA6 Nylon
* The monobloc ergonomic handles are fixed in a convenient height making transportation easier even if when the thermobox is fully charged with food
* Stackable design for easy transportation and carriage
* Front loading. Heat resistance from -40 to +100 °C. For hot meals it loses 1.5 degree per hour and heats up 1 degree for cold meals
* Round door gasket made by FDA approved silicone
* Very durable construction due to the raw material and the body manufacturing technique with no need for extra protection